Sunday 6 March 2011

Old Favourites

Yesterday while getting ready (running late as per usual) I realised I'd lost my Bourjois smokey eye quad (above), the exact colours for a smokey eye that suited me best. Despite a good hour search (yes my flat's that messy at the moment lol) I couldn't find it anywhere, and think I must have left it in Paris. This was my go-to palette for nights out spanning 3 years or more, and so didn't have a substitute because it was unthinkable i'd loose it. Luckily the metallicy rusty brown Collection 2000 eyeshadow I picked up on a whim as the freebie in a 3 for 2 was a perfect colour match to my top!result!It wasnt a smokey eye or an evening eye but it was enough to get me out the house. Then in all the stress and confusion I ended up forgetting mascara!the thought of leaving the house without mascara is unthinkable to me so on reflection the eyeshadow was pretty good lol.
So my dilemna now is whether to rush to town at 11 and pick up another one of Bourjois smokey eye palette, (i know I had mine a long time as they've changed the packaging now lol) or try the Sleek palette that looked so good in CosmeticCharlotte72's makeup look Youtube video, or try something totally new or mix and match colours. I've already got a gorgeous MAC black colour that I bought about 4 years ago so could just buy a grey colour but then palettes are so convenient for speed, and since I'm always running late speed is a must lol.
Hence no outfit/face of the night picture as without a dark eye and mascara I looked totally washed out, and I realised I was wearing again the black jeans, belt and new look hiking boots lol. Nothing like old favourites though :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Love
MsRachy101 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment