Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Body Shop Define & No Frizz

Ok firstly having scoured the high street for the Paul Mitchell Awaphui mask and not found it anywhere (so new its not out in stores, how annoying is it when magazines do that!) but before even purchasing it i have found one that's stopped my search!

Brazil Nut Define & No Frizz - Hair Styling
The Body Shop Define and No Frizz £6 for 100ml. I used it for the first time this morning and my hair has stayed frizz free and shiny looking and super soft all day! My hair is in really bad condition at the moment due to a significant lack of deep conditioning (why arent there enough hours in the day!) and honestly, if i'd had my split ends cut off last hair appointment (i only have it cut every other hair appointment to save the pennies) I wouldnt have needed to have straightened it this morning it was that sleek!

Looks: The packaging is all neutral colours, a creamy coloured tube, with brown and white coloured label, with clear cap. It smells like cocoa butter but not as strongly. Tube is sort of firm (not easily punctured if it was in your suitcase) and easy squeeze so can control how much you get out at a time. The description on the front says "smoothes and defines curls" dont let that deceive you! I'm aiming for straight hair and putting it into wet hair for me gave me lovely soft, shiny, straight hair :-) Cant vouch for what it does for curls but if you're aiming for straight non frizzy hair i'd definitely recommend you give it a go.

Day long test: I'm writing this at 11.30pm and my hairs still looking lovely and not at all greasy from putting in the product. Love it, love it, love it! Honestly cannot rave about this enough. I've tried so many de-frizz treatments, conditioning treatments that were cheaper and more expensive that i can say im truely chuffed with this one :-)

In a nutshell:  gave me shiny, soft, non frizzy hair all day. £6 isnt the cheapest but salon products will cost you a lot more so its not toooo bad a price. As an added bonus it also says that it protects from heat styling so cuts down number of products using on your hair.

Hope you're having a good week,
Love
MsRachy101 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment