Friday 11 March 2011

Boots 3 for 2

Hello Ladies!

I know I haven't done many videos in a while as the last few weeks I have bought mainly makeup bits and I thought it's more useful to see how things look on or hear reviews of the products to know whether they're worth buying, also said by the very wise HollyYMBB too in her latest video I noticed. I know I struggle to tell from either the back of my hand, or someone else's, how that colour will look on me, and I have drawers full (well ok not quite literally!) of lipsticks and glosses purchased, tried once and discarded as not the right colour for me. Frustrating, and expensive! So today is a sneak peek into saying big makeup video coming soon! Boots 3 for 2 offers, quite cleverly being per brand and not across the whole of the makeup counters has had me purchasing quite a few bits :-) loving the amount I've saved, and also loving the slightly braver pieces I've picked that if it wasnt free I might not have selected.

I think I'll split the videos up into products I used right away, products that I used a while after getting, and products purchased that are still in the packaging! Not sure if theres going to be enough in the middle section as I have dived right in there with quite a few, so might end up being two aaaand curling with GHDs planned too :-) Thank you so much for all lovely comments posted that outfit of the day video with curled hair, click on the purple text to see if you haven't already :-) Outfit of the day with curled hair video! It's given me more confidence to be a bit more adventurous and was also confidence boosting generally :-)

Thanks again,

Have a lovely weekend.

Love
MsRachy101 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment