Saturday 19 February 2011

Shoes, beautiful Shoes!

Hi Ladies,

I went to Oxford Street today, and although tried on what felt like half of Zara I didnt end up with any purchases :-( though not through lack of trying!the items I picked up in size S were too big and the shirts in size XS were too small (they must have changed their basic shirt shape as size XS used to fit me perfectly), which was frustrating. But with hindsight I so should have bought these beautiful shoes:
49.99 white slingbacks with chocolate brown trim and small tassles on the peeptoe. Basically the perfect summer shoe, but I hesitated over the price so hopefully they'll have some when I go back :-)

The photo doesnt do this blouse justice, its a much more vibrant blue colour. I picked this up in a size small but although nice a little oversized it was adding too much floaty bulk so an XS would be more flattering, but they were out of stock. Keeping my eyes peeled though :-)

I saw from Topshop's tweets that Olivia Palermo was in Oxford Circus Topshop this morning so arrived too late for a bit of celeb spotting, gutted!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Love
MsRachy101

No comments:

Post a Comment