Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hello!

Hey everyone!

I'm MsRachy101 from Surrey, England, and although I started a Tumblr a few weeks ago I've caved and started a Blogger, as seems the Tumblr breakaway isnt quite taking off yet. Hopefully you're not thinking, "not another YouTuber with a twitter and a blog!" as I think I have a different perspective being a little bit older than some YouTubers/Bloggers and have 'been there, done that' advice to share :-) I've messed with my hair with disasterous results, i've not been adventurous enough makeup and hairwise and now sort of found my happy medium. In fact at 25 (just 25) I remember when I was at college, Primark didnt exist!and yes it was expensive times! I've learnt the hard way the pieces that didnt stand the test of time, and those that did. I've built up tips over the years of everything from cheap drycleaning tips, fashion finds and the odd financial budgeting tip, spreadsheets can be cool if they help you buy that fabulous french connection dress!Lol but more about fashion!

Today i browsed the Littlewoods Coleen Rooney collection (just a sneak peak the rest is on the website Friday 18th Feb I believe) and there are some gorgeous pieces!!a big old price tag to match though...and at prices higher than Kate Mosses' range for Topshop I was a bit dissapointed. I think i'll order one piece to try, perhaps after seeing the whole range on Friday :-) At the moment this is my favourite: Coleen Applique Detail Dress

Lunch was very productive today, I also ordered a Juicer from Amazon (£30 cheaper than Argos, so well worth checking those price comparison website ladies!) for my boyfriend's birthday, we're on a health kick at the moment and I think this'll be a super easy way to up the vitamin intake. This one you put the fruit in whole, so I think I can cope with that despite seriously lacking in culinery skills lol. 

I have done a little bit of shopping the last 2 weeks but havent been able to film a YouTube with the lounge occupied with football watching! Any other girls suffering through the football I salute you, thank goodness for the internet to keep us from boredom :-) and no I dont feel guilty that I refused to sit through the football but made my boyfriend watch Gok's Fashion Fix and My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding yesterday hehe! (If anyone else saw Gok's Fashion Fix, wasnt his Tartan Dress creation totally amazing?!)

Speak to you soon!
Love
MsRachy101 x

No comments:

Post a Comment