Friday 18 February 2011

Finding the Time!

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone else feel like time is going by so quickly?! Its London Fashion Week (LFW) AW11 and yet spring/summer fashion has barely appeared! Though having a sneak peak the Maria Grachvogel show looked super stylish.
I've been so snowed under with work that i've noted my hair is starting to look a little frazzled. I have my hair colour tomorrow which is why i havent done any YouTube videos this week, and know my hairdresser will tell me off for lack of deep conditioning. I just struggle to get up at the 5am alarm to deep condition for an hour before work these days, oh how I miss the student life! :-) even browsing through http://www.asos.com/ can take a whole evening I find, and so for all of us looking for what we want right here, right now, here's this week's top 3 speedy but quality products:
1. Save yourself time not rummaging through the jersey section of Topshop and order online, i've scouted the shops for a cheaper equivalent but so far nothings beating it.  http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2255451&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=230160&parent_categoryId=203984&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20
2. According to Look magazine 21st Feb 2011 "This brilliant mask smooths and repairs damaged locks, leaving you with as much shine and bounce as Cheryl. Awapuhi Keratin Intensive Treatment £14.95" Its by Paul Mitchell but only available in salons and nowhere accredited online, how annoying!So much for the quick fix lol. At least the products supposed to work wonders when you can eventually get your hands on it :-)
3. Recent Juicer purchase through Amazon, a super fast way to top up all round healthiness by getting in more vitamins in one easy drink :)

Whilst i'm still feeling guilty about my hair I think i'm off to do a 2 hour deep condition before haircolour appointment in the hope that when i can track down the one above it wont feel like a waste of time and i'll have perfect locks pronto :-)
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)
Love
MsRachy101
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment